The City at your fingertips!
The City App combines a variety of information and functionality already found on DiscoverCorona.com and InnerCircleCorona.com with new features not previously available:
- Traffic: watch live video feeds to city streets and freeway on-ramps and look up the latest 91 freeway construction alerts.
- Crime Tips: submit anonymous crime information to Corona Police Department.
- News: read the latest press releases and articles on what is happening in Corona and connect with the City’s social media outlets.
- City Council: contact Council Members with a click of a button, read the latest council agenda in the palm of your hand, or watch live streaming council meetings from your mobile device.
- City Hall: click to call with a simplified phone directory for city services, contact department directors or submit a public records request.
- See Click Fix: take ownership of your city by utilizing the See Click Fix program to report graffiti, potholes, or out street lights.
- Alerts: push notifications to receive urgent alerts directly from the city.
- Recreation: browse a digital version of the recreation guide and sign up for activities.
- E-Books: use your Corona Public Library card to check out e-books and download them onto your mobile device or tablet for convenient reading.
- Bill Payment: quickly pay your water bill from your mobile device.
- Parks: browse the City’s 38 parks for amenities and location.
- Animals: scroll through images of adoptable dogs and cats from the Corona Animal Shelter.
The addition of the City of Corona mobile app to the array of communication tools the city offers its residents will help continuously build a bridge between Corona residents and their local government.