Introducing…the Maintenance Services Department!
The new Maintenance Services Department is your one-stop-shop for services in Corona!
- Have you seen a sidewalk that needs repair?
- Need a tree trimmed?
- See a street light that is out?
Just call us at 951-736-2234! One department to handle all your needs – we are here to provide exceptional service to the community. Maintenance Services handles all of the following areas:
- Building Maintenance for City buildings
- Corona Airport Maintenance and Operations
- Drainage Maintenance
- Fleet Services for City vehicles
- Graffiti Removal
- Park Maintenance for the City’s 38 park sites
- Park Planning and Development
- Refuse and Recycling Disposal
- Street Lighting, including over 11,000 street lights citywide
- Street Maintenance
- Urban Forestry
Our mission is to provide efficient and cost-effective services for the operation of public facilities. We utilize licensed, certified arborists to evaluate and maintain the City’s 150,000+ trees. And collectively, our skilled Maintenance Services staff averages over 20 years’ experience in their various fields of expertise!
You may have seen some of the Maintenance Services Team in action over the past six months:
- We’ve installed three new ADA compliant swings with rubberized surfacing at Brentwood, Kellogg and Mountain Gate Parks
- Repainted picnic shelters, light poles, restrooms, fences, rails, and block walls at 18 city parks
- Completed the expansion of the Butterfield Parking Lot
- Planted 152 trees throughout city parks with a grant from Cal Fire
- Trimmed over 12,000 trees
- Revamped the website to make services easier to find for the public
- We’ve replaced over 9,000 square feet of sidewalk that was broken or lifted
- We began using an app to document graffiti removal
To report an issue, please use our online request form, our SeeClickFix App or call us at 951-736-2234. Our Maintenance Services Team is here for the community! Visit our website for more information.